Furniture, particularly rich, due in part to the former church common Gouville meeting in the Claville-Motteville by order of 7 May 1828.
Among the treasures housed in the building, some of which are classified as Historical Monuments: the font, stone, 14th century, with the corners carved heads, the carved wood panels from the 16th century depicting the apostles and that could come from an altarpiece finally the Virgin and Child seated, polychrome terracotta sculpture from the 17th century.
The front of the altar, representing the Last Supper in high relief, dates from the 19th century.
The windows are from the 19th and early 20th century, some are signed Gve Moses. A window is dated 1 March 1953 "to commemorate the sponsorship of the bell Aline Eugenie"
Dating from the 18th and 19th centuries, the castle has a beautiful architectural ensemble. In 1870, the appearance of the area was changed with the creation of a winter garden, twenty-one greenhouses covering 2000m2 (now extinct) and a park with a lake.
The circuit "Towards the upper valley of Cailly" 38 km, takes small shady roads that hide our chapels, our lofts, our castles ...